Monday, November 23, 2015

Holiday Extravaganza and my Holiday Retreat

Hello everybody! It's Thanksgiving week here in the US and that also means it's the week of Stampin' Up's Holiday Extravaganza!!! Today, there is a Designer Series paper Special and it's only available TODAY!! 
Buy 3 packs, get one free! Hello! Stock up!

I'm offering a free Class Planner as well for every $50 (pre tax/ship) 
you spend during this sale as ell. You can se all my Class Planners here. 

This weekend was my annual Holiday Retreat. This year's was the best yet!

This is what the room looks like when I walked in. I couldn't wait to fill it up with crafty friends! 

And this was later! 

The tables were set with some goodies right off the bat. 

The bag was a "Swag Bag" with lots of brand new product in it. Always a fun treat! The cello bag had their four make and takes. 

The cute little tree name tags were CASED from my friend Alana Warff
We had Make and Take Stations...


We had a Stamp and Tool Check Out Station.

We had a Raffle Station- always so fun! 

I had lots of treats planned through out the day. My favorite were these jars filled with Crack Corn. Recipe Here! 

I got the jars in the Target Dollar Spot, the tiny grapevine wreaths  at Michaels, and the flower was made with the Reason for the Season Stamp and Punch. 

Another goodie I gave them during the retreat was a bolt of twine. I had to make them fancy of course!  I had another goodie, but I will show it to you next week in a video tutorial! 

My friend Tammy brought me a Diet Coke "tall boy!" We had a good laugh. We are both big time Diet Coke lovers!  

This is what my desk look like at one point during the day! I got lost done too! 


The best part of my day was walking around, seeing my friends and all their adorable creations. 





 I also worked on this month's Paper Pumpkin. Have you gotten yours yet? I about DIED when I saw the baby Dimensionals!!! I need more of these in my life! 

Alright, that's it for today! I am traveling to Tennessee to spend Thanksgiving with my family. I will still be checking emails, so let me know if you need anything!! Thanks! 




 Holly Jolly Stamp A Stack- $45 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order: November 30th
Get a STACK of cards stamped and ready to send out! Class fee includes your own Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set, a bolt of Cherry Cobbler Thick Baker's Twine, supplies and instructions to create 12 cards and 10 tags and 12 envelopes!
Class will ship on or before December 6.


  








No comments:

Post a Comment