Monday, November 2, 2015

Mini Tic Tac Sliders Video Tutorial

Hello everyone! It's November and that means it's full throttle on all things Christmas! I saw something the other day that said "Today is Halloween and tomorrow there will be Christmas Carols everywhere!" LOL! Isn't that the truth!?

So, I have my first Christmas Treat video for you today. It holds a Tiny Tic Tack pack which I got at the Dollar Tree. 


 The slide up and out to easily get them out.


I've got a new video to show you how simple these cuties are!

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/D4iNlFHcT58

Cardstock: 2 1/4" X 4", score at 1 3/8", 1 7/8", 3 1/4", and 3 3/4"

Supplies Used:




Simply Beautiful Card Class
November 12th, Forest Hills Presbyterian Church, Helotes, TX
RSVP Deadline- November 10
Come and create 8 beautiful cards for just $15 or FREE with a minimum purchase. 
Want them in the mail? I will send you all eight completed cards with a $40 minimum order. 

Cup of Cheer Christmas Giftables Class to Go
$37 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order your to go kit-November 13
Also offered "live" at my Retreat on November 21

  







1 comment: