Monday, November 16, 2015

On Stage Dallas- New Products!!

Ok, it's time! The SPOILER BAN has been lifted!
Are you ready to see some things that will be in the new catalog in January!!??
The new catalog will be online for Demonstrators only starting today (I think!)
but won't go live for customers until January 3rd. If you want to see the whole thing now, purchase the starter kit! :-)


We made several cute Make and Takes using new paper and stamps.



This new pink and black twine brought tears to my eyes. Literally. I could't love it more!! It's like they made it just for me. :-)

The next group of pictures were taken from the new product display boards. 

This paper looks so weird in this picture! It's all Kraft base. 

There is a large tea suite- stamps, framelits and these cute charms. 


This ribbon looks like the satin ribbon we already have, but is MUCH wider. It's big fat ribbon. 

This suit is tropical. One of the framelits looks like a feather. It's really FUN! 



This suite is masculine. I absolutely love the stamp set that goes with it. You can see in the sample at the top of this post. 

The glitter ribbon is very soft and pretty. I adore this paper! So much PINK!!


I didn't get a very good picture of this suite! Boo! It's the Valentine suite. Look at the pink Glimmer paper and the large intricate heart thinlit! Fun!







 Look! It's the Poinsettia Punch from the Holiday Catalog! A new stamp set to go with it! Isn't it cute!?!




Ok, that's it for today. I'll be back tomorrow with more fun photos from On Stage, including the gift I made for my Downline! :-) 






  








1 comment:

  1. We had a fabulous time at Onstage Live in Brussels. I was honoured to be a product spotlight presenter with the gorgeous Botanical Gardens suite. I've shared my make and take if you fancy a peek. Zx

    ReplyDelete