Monday, November 2, 2015

Stamp A Stack- Holly Jolly Greetings


I've got my next Stamp A Stack ready to go. Check it out below!


 Holly Jolly Stamp A Stack- $40 if attending Retreat, $45 a la cart or To Go, Shipping $6
Get a STACK of cards stamped and ready to send out! Class fee includes your own Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set, a bolt of Cherry Cobbler Thick Baker's Twine, supplies and instructions to create 12 cards and 10 tags and 12 envelopes!
PDF available by itself for $10 here.


Also, NEXT week is my Simply Beautiful Card Class! If you are in the San Antonio area, please join us! If you aren't you can still get these cards for FREE by placing a $40 minimum order.
Email me to RSVP or to get the Hostess Code for the Free Cards! 

Cup of Cheer Christmas Giftables Class to Go
$37 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order your to go kit-November 13
Also offered "live" at my Retreat on November 21

  







No comments:

Post a Comment