Thursday, November 19, 2015

Super Simple Santa Tubes Video

Good morning everyone! I am a little off my normal schedule this week because I wanted to show you all the fun from On Stage. But, I do have a new video for you today! I made these super simple treat tubes for the ladies at my card class this week. And I mean, SUPER simple. It's seriously like cheating! 


What's inside? Watch the video to find out!

Video Direct Link:https://youtu.be/Jq3M7nhK390
DSP Measurement: 5 1/2" X 7"
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Supplies Used: 



 Holly Jolly Stamp A Stack- $45 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order: November 30th
Get a STACK of cards stamped and ready to send out! Class fee includes your own Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set, a bolt of Cherry Cobbler Thick Baker's Twine, supplies and instructions to create 12 cards and 10 tags and 12 envelopes!
Class will ship on or before December 6.


  







No comments:

Post a Comment