Monday, November 9, 2015

Talented Trio

Have you seen the sweet set called Talented Trio? It's just precious! And maybe if you don't have little girls in your life, it wouldn't appeal, but I used it this week to create a baby card! And that's something we all need form time to time, right?

Look carefully at the background. I stamped the little ballerina in Pink Pirouette on the same color cardstock. Then I stamped it on Whisper White and colored it in with my Blender Pen. I also used the hanger image fromSomething for Baby and the sentiment from A Dozen Thoughts. And yes! I also mixed Very Vanilla and Whisper White!! Ahhh!! Some say that is a no no, but I think it works fine here. What do you think? 

I also used a product that will be coming out in the Occasions Catalog in January. Can you see the sparkle there on the tu tu? It's from a fancy paint pen called Wink of Stella! I can't wait for you to get your hands on this! It's so easy to use!!

Here are the supplies I used on this card. 


Cup of Cheer Christmas Giftables Class to Go
$37 plus $6 shipping
Deadline to order your to go kit-November 13
Also offered "live" at my Retreat on November 21

  







No comments:

Post a Comment