Monday, November 16, 2015

White Christmas Sympathy

Hello friends! Today I am sharing a sympathy card I made recently for a friend. I used a Christmas set paired with a sympathy greeting. I think it worked out pretty well.
This set was super popular last year when it first came out. It's now in the mail catalog and I think it's kind of gotten forgotten since everyone's focus is on the Holiday Catalog. But, I pulled it out and inked it up. I added an extra deer in the mix too. He's popped up with a Dimensional. 

I also used my new Wink of Stella pen that will be in the Occasions Catalog  to make the snow sparkly. 

If you are looking for photos from my weekend at the Dallas On Stage event, you can check on my Facebook Page for some sneak peeks. But, we are still under a spoiler ban until 10 PM tonight! I thought it was earlier than that... Anyhow, you will have to wait till tomorrow! Sorry! 

I will say this- I love the new catalog!!! ;-) 


Supplies used on today's project:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



  







No comments:

Post a Comment