Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Beautiful Ride

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Occasions Catalog Stampin' Up Stars Blog Hop! Woot! What an amazing hop, don't you think? It's an honor to be in this group! 

Ok, you guys....
This set!!!
I died a little when I saw it!

I couldn't wait to get my ink and Aquapainter out!
It's called Beautiful Ride and it will be available in January in the new Occasions Catalog. 


It's really fun to color. I used an Aquapainter and Mint Macaron. 
The DSP is also a sneak peek form the upcoming catalog! Isn't it pretty? 


And of course I had to make a PINK one! This is Melon Mambo. And please look at  that twine. I am embarrassed to admit that I actually teared up when I saw it! It's like Stampin' Up designed twine JUST FOR ME!! LOL! Anyhow, isn't it adorable?

Now, make sure you add this Beautiful Ride to your list! The catalog goes live January 5th! If you need one and you don't already have a Demonstrator (and you are in the US), email me and I will send you one for free! 

It has been an honor to be among this group of Stampin' Stars! 
I hope you hop along and check them all out! 
3  Brian King
4  Jenni Pauli
5  Louise Sharp
6  Sam Donald
11 Erica Cerwin This is Me!!


December Simply Beautiful Card Class
 December 10th, Forest Hills Presbyterian Church, Helotes, TX
8 cards for $15 or FREE with a minimum purchase
Can't attend or don't live in the area? Place a minimum $40 order and I'll send all 8 completed cards to you for FREE!

Email me to RSVP for live class or to get the Hostess code for the "To Go" Cards

Check out my class calendar here! 

  







8 comments:

  1. Wow Erica!! This is just beautiful! I love what you have done with this stamp set. My wishlist is getting bigger by the minute doing this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly! The stamp is on my wish list at the top. Thanks for your idea ❤︎

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really awesome, Erica! What a fun way to showcase this adorable VW Bug stamp! I love the Melon Mambo car - such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get this set, thanks for affirming my life for it, great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this love bug!!!! And of course your watercolouring is magical.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does the couple come with the car? I love the car in "pink". I know SU thought of you when they made the new baker's twine. The colors are perfect for anything. And when will SU be mailing us our new catalogs'? I'm not kidding. Thanks to everyone who got to play with New SU products. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete