Thursday, December 17, 2015

Fancy Friday Blog Hop: Simple Tag and Gift Card Holder


Hi everybody! It's time for another Fancy Friday Blog Hop! This month's theme is SIMPLE gift tags. Simple? Yea, that's not my favorite word. But, I have been trying to keep things simple lately... Ha. ;-) I think "simple" is in the eye of the beholder, don't you? My simple may not be the same thing as your simple, know what I mean? Anyhow, I made a simple tag for a gift plus I threw in one more gift card holder since it IS Gift Card Holder Week here at Pink Buckaroo Designs! 

I created a basic tag using the Ornate Tag Topper punch. I used a hostess set called Six Sayings. Isn't it beautiful? I wish I had handwriting like that....  


I added a strip of Simver Glimmer and a strip of Basic Black DSP. I added a 1/2" Basic Black Circle. Lastly, I added a little sneak peek from the upcoming Occasions Catalog. It's a fern thinlit from the Botanical Builders set. 

Oh, and a few tiny jingle bells, of course! Aren't they cute!?

I used the exact same design to make this Gift Card Holder. I cut a Whisper White holder using the Gift Card Holder Thinlit. 

I wrapped a piece of corrugated cardstock around the holder itself. Then, I wrapped a piece of Cherry Cobbler ribbon around the actual card and slid it in. I finished it all off with some twine. Then, I clipped on the tag. Easy Peasy! 

Ok, you're off to Connie's blog. Have fun and Merry Christmas! 


It's Stampin' Up's HUGE Year End Sale!




Stampin' BINGO
Online (Jan. 2) or In Person (Dec. 30)



  







3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, adorable!! And simple by Erica standards, haha! And I think I might have some jingle bells hoarded somewhere..... Thanks for the reminder! Merry Christmas and thanks for all you share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! I can always count on you for some inspiration. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete