Thursday, December 10, 2015

Ghirardelli Treat Box

Hey everybody! I'm back with another video today. This project is yet another treat holder. I love the size of the Ghirardelli Chocolates and I have made other holders in the past. This version holds THREE Ghirardelli Chocolates. So, you know, it's for those people you REALLY like! ;-) 


I made three versions. I wanted you to see how you can use lots of different stamps to make the tag.
I love this pattern DSP. I really tend to pick out the ones that are monochromatic, and this one is a cinch to design with. This stamp is from the Your Presents set. 

This cutie uses the plaid patterned DSP and the A Little Something stamp set. 

And this one is my favorite! A monochromatic plaid and an ice skate image from Winter Wishes.

Check out the video below to see how to make these little treats for all those friends/teachers/neighbors/mailmen/nurses/etc on your list! 

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/e80aMg9H1rA
Measurements: DSP 2" X 8", scored at 2 1/4", 3", 5 7/8", 6 5/8"

Supply List: 



It's Stampin' Up's HUGE Year End Sale!
Shop Now!


Stampin' BINGO
Online or In Person


  







1 comment:

  1. chocolates like these are not available in the Netherlands, but it sure is a cute treat holder to make. I'll find something else to put in...

    ReplyDelete