Monday, December 7, 2015

Stamp Club December

Hello everyone! I've got three projects to share with you today. These are the three things we created this month at Stamp Club and these are also the three projects my Stamp Club To Go members will be receiving in the mail. 

First off I have to say I hate this time of year because I can't get very good pictures of my projects! I try to take them on my porch, as I do all my projects and they look terrible... If anyone has any tips, send them my way! It seems that projects with a lot of white ar the worst!

Anyway, here they are! 
Our card project featured the Embellished Ornaments bundle. We made the ornament in Blackberry Bliss! The sentiment is stamp don the inside. 

 Our second project was the Scrapbook Page/ Card option. (They get to choose which one they want to make.)
 Both featured the Snowfriends Bundle.


And our third project was the Peeking Santa I showed you on Friday. I am adding the video here again because I just realized late yesterday it didn't come through on the post. Sorry!

You can see the original post for this project here. 



If you are interested din joining my Stamp Club To Go group that begins in 
January, you can read all the details here. 


December Simply Beautiful Card Class
 December 10th, Forest Hills Presbyterian Church, Helotes, TX
8 cards for $15 or FREE with a minimum purchase
Can't attend or don't live in the area? Place a minimum $40 order and I'll send all 8 completed cards to you for FREE!
Email me to RSVP for live class or to get the Hostess code for the "To Go" Cards


  







No comments:

Post a Comment