Thursday, January 28, 2016

Bear Hugs projects with video tutorial- Fancy Friday Blog Hop

Hey everybody! It's time for this month's Fancy Friday Blog hop! 
Our theme is Valentines with OUT Pink or Red. 
Say WHAT!?!? 
Uhm, who came up with this cray cray theme? (wink wink, ALLISON!!)
 LOL!! This was HARD for me!


I decided to make something for my hubby. Around here, we call him Bear Paws. He is constantly breaking things, accidentally hurting us, knocking things over... hence the name Bear Paws! He actually likes it and has decided that someday his grandpa name will be Grand Bear!! So cute!! 

ISn't he cute? I think so! 

Ok, so back to the project. I had to use Bear Hugs for good old Bear Paws but I needed to come up with a cute sentiment. Enter "No Bones About It."

That sentiment normally says "Rawr means You're Awesome in Dinosaur." So, I altered it to fit my needs! I plan to fill this with Reeces PB hearts, his fav. 


And here is the card to go with it. I think he'll like it!

I made a video to show you a few thing I did with the bear and how to make the box, including the altered sentiment. 

Video Direct Link: https://youtu.be/9Bjtjl2Os4U
Measurments:
Kraft 3" X 12", scored at 5 1/4 and 6 3/4"
Bermuda Bay
Whisper White

Ok, it's time for you to hop along! Next up is Connie Collins!
 Enjoy! 
Supply List: 



Bear Hugs Class To Go
Order Deadline February 10th
Email me to purchase your Class Kit






  







7 comments:

  1. Say whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh-hu!! No. Pink. I did it, even though I didn't want to!!!

      Delete
  2. This is ADORABLE! Love the projects and the story you told with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is precious! And what a cute little story! Oh, and I don't know what I was thinking with the no red and pink theme. It was HARD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, it's a good thing I like you... 😜

      Delete
  4. I love what you did with this card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete