Monday, January 18, 2016

Craft Office Renovation- Weekend Progress

Hi everyone! I am going to leave you with a quick post today. Its been a long and stressful weekend with my house it complete upheaval. I may or may not have cried a few times yesterday. :-) I just keep telling myself it WILL be worth it and this is all normal.

The space before. It was a small TV room right off the front door. 



Hubby and his BFFs framed it in. 


My dining room. This sight is what is causing me to feel sick to my stomach. 

As well as having my old office looking like this! 

And this!!!! 

Pray for me. I need it!!!! LOL! 



Yesterday was a very frustrating day. The guys couldn't get the texture on the walls right so they had to throw in the towel and call a professional who will be here today. We had hoped to have all that done yesterday so we could hang cabinets today. So, we are at least a whole day behind. 

The IKEA cabinets arrived in 2 million boxes (19 cabinets total) last night at 8:30 PM. Who delivers at 8:30 on a Sunday evening??? Apparently, IKEA. 
So, the entire day was a WASTE! Very, very frustrating! 

But today we are back at it. The sun is shining. my father in law came to help and all seems right again in the build My little Charlie is the supervisor apparently! LOL! 

My room is starting to fill up with cabinets. Even thought they can't be hung until tomorrow at the earliest. 
Stay tuned for more tomorrow. Hopefully! 




Bloomin' Love Class To Go
$46 (includes priority shipping)
Order Deadline is January 22nd
Purchase just the PDF for $15 here.



Groovy Love Class To Go $31 plus $6 shipping. 
This class is being offered Live, To Go and the PDF is available by itself. 
RSVP Deadline January 27th for To Go and 24th for Live class event



Stamp Away the Winter Blues!
Purchase your kit by January 20th!


  







4 comments:

  1. It will be worth it! I'm the same way, I like things organized and in their places and this kind of upheaval and mess makes me CRAZY!!
    I LOVE your blog and cards! I just wish I lived near you so I could participate in classes!
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need tissues! It will indeed be worth it and how you will treasure you're new workspace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel anxious just looking at your photos. It won't be long, you can make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word... Ikea delivery on a Sunday night at 8:30?! And look at those gazillion boxes... And gazillion little nuts and bolts on the floor. You are Lucky to have handy men in your life to put this all together! It's already starting to look great, though (judging from your latest video).
    Hang in there!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete