Friday, January 1, 2016

Desktop Calendar Gifts

Happy New Year! Today is the perfect day to show you the gift I sent my customers in December. I made these desktop calendars for customers and downline as a symbol of my gratitude. 2015 was an amazing year for my business and I really wanted to do something to let them know how very grateful I am for each of them! 

I made three different versions. This one is my favorite I think It features a Hostess Set from the upcoming Occasions Catalog. You can only get it by hosting a workshop or placing a $150 order. It is called Love You Sew. It also features the new Designer Series paper called It's My Party and Mint Macaron/Basic Black Baker's Twine. 

This one features the new stamp set called Going Global. I used the Newsprint DSP as well as the Bohemian DSP. I used a strip of the Black Glimmer paper which will sadly be gone on January 4th! 

Lastly, this one features the beautiful new Designer Series Paper called Birthday Bouquet and the dots from the set called Birthday Blooms. I used the Project Life Day to Day stamp set to crete the 2016. 

To make your own Desktop calendar, you start out with a basic card front, 4 1/4" X 11" and fold in half. To create the folded inside. you need a piece of cardstock that measures 4 1/4" X 4". Score it on the shorter side at 1/2", 2" and 3 1/2". Fold it so that the larger peak points up as do the ends and adhere inside the card. I wrote a message on the back of each calendar and it fits right into a regular envelope. 
**Warning- to ship these, you do need a 70 cents stamp! Unfortunately, a regular forever stamp won't cover it! LOL! 

I bought the calendars from two places. I prefer these from Tailored Expressions because the do not include and color and won't clash with your design. 

I hope you had a wonderful evening and have a relaxing weekend before real life begins again on Monday! Thanks for a wonderful year! 





Bloomin' Love Class To Go
$46 (includes priority shipping)
Order Deadline is January 22nd
Purchase just the PDF for $15 here.



  







1 comment:

  1. Erica,
    These calendars are Amazing!! Can't wait to make mine...just ordered from the site you recommended! Also, I purchased your Bloomin' Love PDF...I know my customers will go crazy over this!! Thank you as always for sharing your wonderful projects!
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete