Friday, January 8, 2016

January Stamp Club Projects

Hello everyone!

We had stamp club this week and I am excited to share our three projects with you. Now if you are a member of my Stamp Club to Go and you want to be surprised, don't scroll any further!!

OK, so our first project was a card I CASED from Kylie Bertucci. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to make it! What a clever way to use the new Blooming Love Thinlit! 
I changed it a bit to use the new Sale A Bration DSP called Wildflower Fields and the stamp set from the Occasions Catalog called Greatest Greetings. 

We also used the dandelion stamps from Balloon Celebration to coordinate with the dandelions on the DSP. 

Our second project features the new Valentine set called Blooming' Love. I am going to have a tutorial on this on Monday, so check back! :-) 

The third project is either a scrapbook page option or a card option both featuring the same products.  We used the SaleA Bration stamp set called Flowering Fields and an Occasions Catalog set called Enjoy the Little Things. Isn't that font beautiful!?

The card is just the same except on a smaller scale! The die cuts are from the Rose Garden Thinlits collection. 

Here they are together. 


So all my Club To Go members are receiving all three of these projects in the mail next week. I am currently taking new members to begin in February. 
If you are interested in joining my Stamp Club To Go, you can read all the details here. 


New class announcement: 
Groovy Love Class To Go $31 plus $6 shipping. 
This class is being offered Live, To Go and the PDF is available by itself. 
RSVP Deadline June 27th for To Go and 24th for Live class event



Bloomin' Love Class To Go
$46 (includes priority shipping)
Order Deadline is January 22nd
Purchase just the PDF for $15 here.



  








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention Erica! I love your take on my card. I think it's so cool using the Thinlits different ways. I've pinned all your projects. Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete