Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Love is in the Air-Medeteranian Trip Acheivers Blog Hop


Hello everyone! I am excited that I finally got my act together enough to participate in theGrand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop! This month our theme is All You Need Is Love. I am  sure that you 
will find some incredible inspiration from the projects that you are about to see. 


So for this hop, I pulled out Love is in the Air. I just love this little VW Bug! 

I paper pieced the bug this time instead of coloring it. It does take some fussy cutting, but it wasn't too hard. (Ignore that green dot. That happened mush later while I was doing some splattering on another project!! I was so mad!! Sigh...)

I stamped the Bug on a piece of Love Blossoms DSP and cut it out. I then stamped it again on Whisper White and cut out the wheels, Soft sky and cut out the windows and Silver Foil and cut out the bumper (not shown.)


I glued the wheels, windows and bumper on the DSP Bug and colored in the handle, mirror and wheels with a Basic Grey Stampin' Write Marker. 



I also used the Sunburst Thinlit to create the sun rays. I actually just traced it with y pencil and colored it in with an Aquapainter and then erased the pencil lines! Easy Peasy! 


You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog (Erica Cerwin), or 
may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time,
 the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. 



Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration 
you don't want to miss. Make sure you hop along to see what else these wonderful Stampin' Up Demonstrators have created!




Bear Hugs Class To Go
Order Deadline February 10th
Email me to purchase your Class Kit







  







14 comments:

  1. I love your card Erica! I want this set so much now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say, Erica?! Everything you create is fantastic - just add this to my love category!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "Love Bug"! Thanks for sharing the "how to"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the element, The bug is perfect for paper piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I love little details and paper piecing! Super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. My. Goodness. The way you constructed that Groovy Love Bug! You really knocked it out of the park with this one Erica. Thanks for joining this month. Happy hopping and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun!!! I love this especially because we have an old but also because it is so stinking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always come up with ideas I am amazed by.
    Love this cute little car on your card.
    The whole design of the card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Erica...your projects always inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Erica, this is next on my list to play with!

    ReplyDelete