Thursday, January 14, 2016

Perfectly Artistic and Honeycomb Happiness

Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by today. I have a project from my Sale A Bration January Project Planner I want to spot light. Its my favorite from the set and I think it deserves to be shown. 

The paper is Designer Series Paper that is a Sale A Bration pick when you spend $50. I REALLY like it because its monochromatic. That means its very easy to work into a project! But, it's only available through February 15th, so if you want it, you need to act before then! The package includes two sheets of grays, blues, pinks, yellows, tans and greenish/blue. They have mixed several SU colors in to make it a beautiful swirl of color. 

 The stamp set is fun and is designed to be used with the Honeycomb Embellishments. I seriously ordered 10 packs of these. I can't get enough of them!! 

When you slide the box out, it opens up like this. I was inspired by a gift box I got a piece of jewelry in form Stella and Dot. It was fun to make! 

Now remember, the only way you can get the tutorial for this is to place a $50 order from my Stampin' Up site or purchase the starter kit and join my team. Once I get notice of your purchase, I will send you the PDF. If you have already placed an order and I haven't sent this to you, please email me and let me know! I am bound to miss a few. And yes, this applies to my local catalog orders as well, not just online orders. 





Bloomin' Love Class To Go
$46 (includes priority shipping)
Order Deadline is January 22nd
Purchase just the PDF for $15 here.



Groovy Love Class To Go $31 plus $6 shipping. 
This class is being offered Live, To Go and the PDF is available by itself. 
RSVP Deadline January 27th for To Go and 24th for Live class event


Stamp Away the Winter Blues!
Purchase your kit by January 20th!


  







No comments:

Post a Comment