Thursday, January 7, 2016

Sale A Bration and The Sweet Stampede

Good morning everyone! I spent yesterday preparing for my upcoming downline meeting. (They're called The Sweet Stampede!) Every month we make 4-5 projects that are designed to use in their own business. This month our focus is Sale A Bration of course! 

Andhere is just one of the duties we will be making. Don't you just love pink and black!?! LOL! I sure do!! This card also features the new Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper...SWOON!! The stamp set can be found on page 19 of the Sale A Bration brochure. It's called Hello. 

I wanted to take a minute to share with you the benefits of purchasing the Stampin' Up Starter Kit and becoming a member of The Sweet Stampede. Sale A Bration of course is the very best time of the year to do it! 
Normally, the Starter Kit is the best deal in the catalog. You get $125 for $99. No shipping. I mean, common one!! That's awesome right? Well now it's even BETTER! You get $155 of product (your choice) for just $99. No shipping. WOW! Seriously in my eyes, it's a no brainer if you love Stampin' Up product. Plus after that, you get 20% off all your purchases! 


If you choose to purchase your kit through me, there are even more added benefits. You will be a part of my Sweet Stampede Community and will be invited to join in all the fun we have together. 
  • Monthly get to gathers with several make and takes, fun and contests. All available to long distance members as well. 
  • Continual support from me. Stampin' Up is my full time job, so I am available to inspire you, encourage you and help you when ever and however you need!
  • Free Project Planners- my downline get free Project Planners each month!
  • Team recognition and incentives
  • Team Facebook Page
  • Individual help with your first workshop. I will be there and plan it with you from the very first step. 
What's in the Starter Kit?
Whatever you want! For just $99, you choose $155 in products. Plus, there is NO shipping cost! 

If you're interested and want to ask me some questions, please email me! 
If you are ready to join the fun click the link below. 

Don't forget about my Valentine Class! 

Bloomin' Love Class To Go
$46 (includes priority shipping)
Order Deadline is January 22nd
Purchase just the PDF for $15 here.

Stamp Away the Winter Blues!
Purchase your kit by January 20th!




  







1 comment:

  1. Hey Erica! I LOVE this sweet card so much I CASE'd it for my SAB open house this weekend. It also did double duty for my monthly team meeting as well. Thanks for the fabulous design...again! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete