Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Shine On Cake Pop Box

Hello everyone! I apologize for skipping my post yesterday... We spent the day at IKEA ordering the cabinets for my new office! I am so excited! Anyway, it took the while day (two hours away) and I just never got it up! But, I am going to make it up to you this morning with a new video!

Have you ever had a Cake Pop? They are like a tiny piece of heaven! I've made them a few times, but they are a pain to make! So, Starbucks sells them and they are much prettier than when I make them! And they are only about $1.50! Done! 

My favorite flavor is the Salted Carmel, but I was told this week that those are only seasonal. I don't believe that! So, I had to "settle" for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake Pops. Sigh... 

A yummy cake pop deserves a super cute box. This box features my new favorite paper called Shine On.  The sentiment is from the stamp set called Picture Perfect. 

Check out my sweet babies this morning as they delivered these to their teachers! 

Ok, so they are pretty easy to make. Check out my video. And yes, I know the new background is too busy. I'm sorry! I filed FIVE videos using it on Monday before I realized how bad it looks. I will change it next week, I promise! :-) 


Video Direct Link:https://youtu.be/CZb3M4yEeS8

Measurements: Shine On DSP 8 1/2" X 4 3/4", use the "s" line

Supply List:





Bloomin' Love Class To Go
$46 (includes priority shipping)
Order Deadline is January 22nd
Purchase just the PDF for $15 here.



Groovy Love Class To Go $31 plus $6 shipping. 
This class is being offered Live, To Go and the PDF is available by itself. 
RSVP Deadline January 27th for To Go and 24th for Live class event


Shop Now! 

Stamp Away the Winter Blues!
Purchase your kit by January 20th!


  







2 comments:

  1. I have a suggestion for adding the cakepop after you make the box without having to cut at the holes. After you punch the small holes for the stick seal the top and add the cakepop from the bottom and seal it that way! Just a thought!! I absolutely love this box and will be making for my sons teacher too!! Thanks Erica ;) ~Trayce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you make (these cake pop boxes are adorable with new tips I've learned now, thank you) but, I really want to express my thanks to you for consistently sharing with and teaching us. You are like having my own gold bar and I love you for it! Thanks so much Erica! Have a fabulous day! :)

    ReplyDelete