Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Shine On Snack Box Video Tutorial

Hello everyone! I'm stopping by today to share a video I made last week. I am finally moving into my new office TODAY, so I am super swapped, but I planned ahead on this one. :-)

I attended a Quarterly training with some of my local downline last weekend and made them each a fun little snack box for the event.



Check out the video for all the details!


Make sure you stop by my Facebook Group to see photos of my new studio as I post them. I will do a full detailed update here eventually, but you can follow along with me this week to see how it's going!



Bloomin' Love Class To Go
$46 (includes priority shipping)
Order Deadline is January 22nd
Purchase just the PDF for $15 here.



Groovy Love Class To Go $31 plus $6 shipping. 
This class is being offered Live, To Go and the PDF is available by itself. 
RSVP Deadline January 27th for To Go and 24th for Live class event



Stamp Away the Winter Blues!
Purchase your kit by January 20th!


  







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your projects and videos Erica (love you too!)!!! TYFS!

    ReplyDelete