Monday, February 8, 2016

Stampin' Up's Pyramid Box

Good morning everyone! As promised, today I have the 3D project we made last week at Stamp Club. I am in LOVE with the new Pyramid Box Thinlit. I have seen so many cute variations online using this Thinlit. But, the cutest by far was one I saw on Melody Hyde's Facebook page recently. Melody is a Concept Artist At Stampin' Up and has some serious crafty skills! When I saw her Pyramid Box, I HAD to CASE it. And I mean exactly the same!! It was sheer perfection! Thank you Melody for such amazing talent you share with us!!

So, here it is. It's extra special, can you tell why?


Well, first, it has a cute see through window! Fun, right? You can see what goodies are inside! 

Second, and this is the BEST part, it has an altered door on the back. This makes getting in and keeping it together a cinch! No more sealing it up so the recipient has to rip it apart to get the candy!! It's brilliant!

So, I made a video to show you how to make Melody's little Pyramid Box. If you are a member of my Stamp Club to Go, this is our 3D project you will receive in your package this month! 


And here are all the supplies we used: 




Don't forget to get your Bear Hugs Class To Go! Tomorrow is the deadline!!

Bear Hugs Class To Go
Order Deadline February 10th
Email me to purchase your Class Kit

Watercolor with Aquapainters
Class Series
RSVP Deadline February 21




  







1 comment:

  1. Exellent job with the video! I hope you inspire lots of people to CASE as well. You're incredible!! :)

    ReplyDelete