Friday, February 19, 2016

Watercolor Card Samples

Hello everyone! I want to remind you that there are only TWO days left to register for my upcoming Watercolor with Aquapainters Video Class Series! Sunday is the last day to register so that you can receive the full class kit in time for the class that begins February 28th. 

**Because of backorder issues with all of the products I am including in your kits, I can only take FOUR more orders for the Class Kit. If you want this kit, you need to register ASAP before it completely fills up***

**Yay! Some good news! **
I have opened registration for class kits again because of very high demand. If you order a class kit, your kit will ship later. You will still have access to all the videos, but the back ordered products will arrive later therefore requiring me to ship your kits later.
 Videos will be available forever, so there is no rush to complete the lessons. 

I thought I would also share a few examples of some of the cards and techniques I will be sharing during this class. 







Here is a quick run down:
10 Video Lessons (hours of instruction!)
2 Special lessons from guest artist Jane Lee and Janis McCarty
Class Kit includes two packs of Watercolor paper, two aqua painters, spritzer, Wink of Stella Brush in Clear and Gold and supplies to make one of the cards from each lesson.

Check out all the specifics here and then 



Watercolor with Aquapainters
Class Series
RSVP Deadline February 21





Pink Buckaroo Spring Retreat and Retreat To Go Registration is now open!




  







2 comments:

  1. OMG I cannot wait to play. These are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I cannot wait to play. These are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete