Thursday, March 10, 2016

Easter Lamb

Hi everybody! I have a VERY quick post today! I am so sorry I have been an absent blogger this week. I am frankly preparing for this Saturday's retreat and I have not had time to blog (or Facebook, or Instagram!!)

This is the card we made for Stamp Club this month. This little lamb is so sweet, isn't he? Love him! 

Stamp Club To Go members- he'll be in your mailbox soon!! The sam is called Easter Lamb and we also used the Number of Years stamp set for the background. The mail color is Mint Macaron. 

Ok, that's it for me for now. I'll be back next week, I promise!!



Sunburst Sayings Card Class
$63- includes Priority Shipping
Create five over the top gorgeous cards featuring the Sunburst Sayings stamp set and thinlit. This class to go includes the Sunburst Sayings clear mount stamp set and Sunburst Thinlit as well as supplies and envelopes for five cards and a step by step tutorial PDF
Registration Deadlind: March 16th


  







1 comment:

  1. Cute card Erica. I'll make a similar one sometime using my seed pearls for the "wool". Hugs Lena

    ReplyDelete