Monday, March 7, 2016

Pyramid Pals Chocolate Frog

Good morning everyone! Today I have another Stamp Club project to show you. I found these adorable little chocolate frogs at Target. They are will the chocolate bunnies and chicks. I knew he would be cute with the frog legs in the Pyramid Pals stamp set.

He's even siting on a lily pad! This project is featured in my free Sale A Bration Project Planner for March. You can get this planner, which includes five tutorials, for free by making a Sale A Bration order with me in March. A Sale A Bration order is a minimum $50 and you get to choose a product from SAB catalog for free! Everyone wins!! ;-) 

Once you place you order, I will get email confirmation and then I will email you the following planner. 

Each of the projects features something from the Sale A Bration catalog. 

Upcoming Events:

Simply Beautiful Card Class- Forest Hills Presbyterian Church, Helotes, TX
Create 8 beautiful cards for $15, or free with a minimum purchase that night. 
Don't love in the area? No problem. Place a minimum order and receive the cards for free. 
Email me to RSVP or to receive the Hostess Code for the Cards to Go



Sunburst Sayings Card Class
$63- includes Priority Shipping
Create five over the top gorgeous cards featuring the Sunburst Sayings stamp set and thinlit. This class to go includes the Sunburst Sayings clear mount stamp set and Sunburst Thinlit as well as supplies and envelopes for five cards and a step by step tutorial PDF
Registration Deadlind: March 16th



  







No comments:

Post a Comment