Friday, March 18, 2016

Sale-A-Bration Farewell 2016 – Part 1


Hello everyone! Welcome to a very special blog hop! Can you believe there is only two weeks left of Sale A Bration!? Have you gotten everything you wanted? You better hurry because time is running out! I chose to show you two different SAB stamp sets today because I couldn't settle on just one! 

First, we have Pedal Pushers. This stamp set came in half way through SAB and has been a HUGE hit! I would say I have probebly ordered more of this stamp set for my customers than any other over the last couple of months. I love it because it has all the cute little accessories you can stamp on the bike. When I sat down to make this project, it reminded me of a card I did a very long time ago featuring the Motorcycle stamp. So, I CASED myself. You can see the original here.


I even stamped the inside!
Stamps: Pedal Pusher (Free with a $50 purchase)
Colors: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise
Tools: Big Shot and Boho Chic Embossing Folder, Cutie Pie Thinlit Collection (Scallop Border)
Embellishments: Melon Mambo/Basic Black Baker's Twine, pulled apart

While I was looking for the Motorcycle card, I stumbled on another card I made many years ago, and I loved it! I decided to use it to inspire another new card featuring Flowering Fields. This has been another big hit from the Sale A Bration catalog. I didn't think I would love it, but I have! I colored over the blooms with a Wink of Stella brush, but it's hard to see. The sentiment stamp set is called Greatest Greetings and it's in the Occasions Catalog.

Ok, so I hope you feel inspired! If you want to place another order before Sale A Bargain is over (And you are in the US!), please check out my online store. You will be promoted at the end to add your free Sale A Bration choices. 

Now make sure you hop around the world and see what other beautiful creations the others have made! 

  1. Constanze Wirtz
  2. Bibi Cameron
  3. Sarah Berry
  4. Tracy May
  5. Erica Cerwin†You're here!
  6. Jacque Williams
  7. Jason Loucks
  8. Erna Logtenberg
  9. Kylie Bertucci
  10. Valerie Lo
  11. Renate Ecklmayr
  12. Michelle Last
  13. Jennifer Pauli
  14. Caroline van der Straaten


Memories in the Making Class to Go
$61 plus $7 shipping
Deadline to order March 25th
This class to go includes the memories in the Making PLxSO Card Kit, Accessory kit and stamp set  as well as supplies to make Mini Album and four cards. You will also receive a full color step by step PDF instruction packet. 

This class will ship by April 1st. 
Email me to purchase your class to go kit. 




  







13 comments:

  1. great idea to make these panels with the pedal pushers. love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oeh I like the black white and yellow and the way you applied a little color on the panels.
    What a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these cards are stunning... I'm using pedals pusher for the 2nd part of the blog hop and I'm looking forward to see what you are going to make :) There are beautiful projects in your blog. x Bibi from Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black & yellow! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you gave the basket dimension, super clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look how clever you are!! This is fantastic Erica. So super funky and fun too. Great to hop along with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both cards and colour schemes. Very inspiring - It's great blog hopping with you today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards! So glad I could take part in this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright colours here! Perfect for boys, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! You made my day with your paper crafting talents!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card--the design, the vivid yellow with the black and white. TFS.

    ReplyDelete