Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Stampin' Up's Hey, Girl and Skating By

Hello everyone and welcome back! Today, I am sharing some very simple birthday invitations I made for my middle daughter, Emma. She's turning NINE next week! 

My girls don't get to have a "party" after 1st grade, but I do let them invite a couple of friends to spend the night. So, I guess it's a "mini party!" I chose to use the Hey, Girl stamp set because the little sassy girl image reminds me of Emma so much! 


As you can see, I kept it VERY simple. I spent a lot of time coloring in the images with my Aquapainter, but after that, I just added one piece of matching DSP. 

I asked Emma what colors her friends liked best, so one got Pacific Point.

One friend got Rich Razzleberry...

And the third friend got Melon Mambo. 

If you haven't noticed Hey, Girl in the Annual catalog, her is the image. It has lots of little accessories you can add to your little girl And the dog!! He looks just like our Schnauzers! 

And don't worry, Mom's of boys! There is a version for you too. In fact, I have them both because you can use the accessories in Skating By with the girl too, and vice versa! Both stamp sets come in Photopolymer, which makes lining the images up super easy. I showed you this card a few weeks ago using the boy.

For each of these cards, all I used was an Aqua Painter and my ink pads on Watercolor paper. I love coloring the images... it's very relaxing! 



 I have a Facebook Workshop scheduled for next week, and you're invited! 
Make sure you have joined my Facebook Group to play along!
It's completely FREE! I will be offering free Make and Take materials 
to everyone who places a qualifying order. 


Memories in the Making Class to Go
$61 plus $7 shipping
Deadline to order March 25th
This class to go includes the memories in the Making PLxSO Card Kit, Accessory kit and stamp set  as well as supplies to make Mini Album and four cards. You will also receive a full color step by step PDF instruction packet. 

This class will ship by April 1st. 
Email me to purchase your class to go kit. 




No comments:

Post a Comment