Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Sweet Stampede Swaps and Projects for March

My favorite event every month is my downline meeting. We meet every single month in my home and we talk a little business, share ideas, swap  and STAMP!


This monht's swaps were the best yet! I even had four of my long distance team members mail in swaps! These ladies also joined our meeting via Skype this month! 

Here are some of our swaps: 

















Every month I provide a full class for my downline to use. If they are "Hobby Demos" they leave with 4-5 full projects to use. If they are Business Demos, they leave with an entire class they can turn around and offer in their own business immediately! Samples, done! My long distance team gets the PDF every month and also have the option of receiving the materials in the mail from me as well. 

This month, we focused on #imbringingbirthdaysback with these five projects



Another fun thing we do at month is have a Creative Challenge. This month, our challenge was to use the Color me Irresistible DSP. Look at all the variation in the projects that were brought in!


Have you thought about purchasing the Starter Kit? If you do, there are so many benefits, including those listed above! During Sale A Bration, you get $155 of product (anything in either catalog) for only $99. No shipping!
This is the BEST deal of the year. The Starter Kit will NOT get any better than this. Don't wait too long, this deal expires on March 31!

If you would like to talk about the Starter Kit, email me! I am happy to discuss any aspect of it with you.
If you are ready to purchase your Stater Kit, click here. 

You can scroll through all of my past posts about my Downline here. One you click, keep scrolling past this post and you will see the others.



Memories in the Making Class to Go
$61 plus $7 shipping
Deadline to order March 25th
This class to go includes the memories in the Making PLxSO Card Kit, Accessory kit and stamp set  as well as supplies to make Mini Album and four cards. You will also receive a full color step by step PDF instruction packet. 

This class will ship by April 1st. 
Email me to purchase your class to go kit. 




  







No comments:

Post a Comment