Wednesday, April 20, 2016

On Stage Live Salt Lake City 2016- Day 1

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to share just some of the photos from my first day at On Stage last week! When we arrived it was very cold and very rainy. Very different than all the other times I've been in SLC! 

I flew in the morning it started so I was tired, and rained on, but I powered through and had a great time! We started out with a general session. It was so much fun seeing Stampin' Up  my friends again! (That really is the BEST part of being in SLC!)

Connie Stewart and I were part of a gourd in SLC last April for a two day research group, so it was great to run into her! 

My sweet friend Kay and her downline, The Pretties, invited me to hang with them since none of my team was there this time! They had matching shirts and were SO FUN!! Thank you Kay!!! 

It was a big party when things got kicked off. I mean there was confetti streamers EVERYWHERE!! 

It was a great way to get things started. 


Shelli and Sara came welcomed ut. It was wonderful to have Shelli back in SLC! She;'s been gone on a mission for a year! 

They didn't make us wait too long- catalogs were passed out almost immediately! 

After a few hours of training, it was time for Center Stage, a reward event for leaders. We were served a delicious 4 course meal! 

Everyone was dressed up in black and white and it was a really fun atmosphere. 

We were treated to Dueling Pianos and they were awesome!! Such a fun, fun evening! 

And when we left, we were given this adorable little bag! Won't it her perfect for my Mediterranean Cruise next month!? I think it's my favorite SU bag ever!

Alright, that's it for today. I
ll be back tomorrow with more pictures. Remember, you can jump over to my Facebook Group to see all the unedited photos of displays!! 




Stampin' BINGO is back!


San Antonio BINGO details

ONLINE (Facebook) Bingo Details
Space is limited for this event, so register today! 

Check out my complete class calendar here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment