Monday, May 9, 2016

Swallowtail

Good morning everyone! I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day! My whole weekend was relaxed and lovely, spent with my four favorite people. I am so greatly blessed!

Today I am showing you the beautiful card we are making for Stamp Club to Go! It is a total case from my friend Julie Kettlewell. 

It features the large background stamp called Swallowtail.  I also used the retiring Flowering Flourishes around the edges and For the New Two for the sentiment.


I love the large Swallowtail stamp. I've used it many times over the years. Here are a few examples: 





If you are interested in joining Stamp Club to Go and receive a Spiral Bound Catalog, please read the details here and then email me! I have a new group beginning in June! 

Red Cross Paper Pumpkin Donations
I also want to let you know of a little special I am doing this month. I have been devastated watching the horrible things going on in Alberta over the last week. I have been glued to the TV and just can't stop thinking about them. So, I've joined a few of my other fellow Demos and 
I too will  be donating all profits from my Paper Pumpkin sales this month to the Ft. McMurray Fire Victims (via Red Cross.) You can sign up for a month to month subscription here
or purchase 1, 3, 6 or 12 month subscriptions here







Apple of My Eye Class To Go
RSVP Deadline May 13th
$34 plus $5 shipping* 
Email me to purchase this Class To Go

Check out my complete class calendar here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment