Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Foxy Friends Stamp Club July Project and Class to Go


Hello everyone! I have another Stamp Club project to share with you today. It's the card we made featuring Foxy Friends.
My favorite animal made with this set has to be the skunk. Isn't he cute? And I used the "Bonjour Beautiful" stamp from Happy Happenings. I was kind of thinking Pepe Lepue... french... LOL! ;-) 

Speaking of  Foxy Friends, I have one more Class to Go for July and it features this bundle! Here is a close up look of a few of the projects.
This Class to go includes supplies and instructions for 2 cards...

A sweet gift box (with my favorite skunk!)...

A gift crate, a home decor piece and a bookmark! That's SIX projects. 
Plus, you will get your own Foxy Friends stamp set and Fox builder punch! 


Foxy Friends Class To Go $60 plus $7 shipping
Deadline for this class is this Sunday: July 24th. 
The Foxy Friends Class is a fun opportunity to play with both the animal stamps and to create new animals using the punch.   

All the details and to Purchase your To Go Class, Click Here.
If you already have the stamp set and want just the tutorial, You can purchase the PDF here. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. I cased the club project yesterday into a different color!!!

    ReplyDelete