Thursday, July 28, 2016

Always an Adventure Fancy Friday Blog Hop


It's Fancy Friday Blog Hop time! I am so excited about this month's theme: Bundles! We have so many wonderful bundles, it was hard for me to pick which one I would choose! 


I played around a little and finally decided on the Always an Adventure Bundle. It's perfect for this time of year- camping, beach trips- summer!
I really love all of the Framelits! Don't they make creating easy? No more FUSSY cutting! I don't have a very steady hand, so I do love when a Framelit will take care of it for me. You can see the bundle includes a cute stamp set that coordinates with the Framelits. 

I decided first to make a S'mores Snack Box Stack. Who doesn't LOVE s'mores? I know my kids sure do! Wouldn't this be a fun party favor or even a snack for a boy scout or girl scout troop? 

I filled three of our new Clear Gift Boxes with Graham Crackers, Hersey bars and marshmallows. I stacked the boxes and wrapped them in some of the Early Espresso patterned Moroccan DSP. 

To create the tag, I cut several layers of mountains and a layer of trees and added them to a  Scallop Topped Tag. I colored the campfire image with Stampin' Write markers and punched it out with a circle (no framelit for that tiny guy!)The bow is made from stands of the Burlap Ribbon pulled apart. Oh, and the sentiment is for the set called Sweet Stack.  


Looking down on it at this angle, you can see how much dimension it has. Lot'f of Dimensional (of course!!)

The next project I made using the Always an Adventure bundle was a card. I decided to watercolor a background to look like a sunset. I senescing behind the mountains... pretty! I used the slat technique and I have a vide on that technique you can watch here.  And don't you love the snow on the mountains? Yep, that's a Framelit too! 


Ahhh, don't ya just love the DIMENSION!! I sure do. I go through Stampin' Dimensionals like nobodies business! LOL!

And here is the inside. I used the sentiment from Over the Rainbow. 

And I couldn't quite let the S'mores go. So, I made a snack mix, using the same ingredients I used above.  This time, I put them in one of our new Gusseted Bags. I first put a piece of DSP in to make it look more festive and to have a flat bottom. Another cute party favor, eh? 

Yummy!!

Ok, that's it for me this round. I hope you enjoyed my projects and feel inspired to give this bundle a try. You won't be disappointed!

Now, your off to the next stop on our hop. Jump over to see what my friend Connie has in store. I can't wait to see what she has created! Thanks for stopping by! 
You can find all the supplies used in these three projects below: 


Don't forget that my BOGO sale is in full swing over on my Facebook Group! It ends Friday, June 29th!!  Make sure to hop over and join us! 




"BOGO: Buy the new product and get
 the retired product for FREE!" 

 I am offering all my retired Stampin’ Up products for FREE with an equal online order for new products. 


You will be responsible for paying for shipping from me to you on the retired product. 
This is only available to those who live in the United States. 
Please read through the steps carefully. 
This special sale is only available from July 25-29, 2016


Jar of Love Class To Go
$77 With Priority Shipping or $71 with local porch pick up
Deadline to register: August 12th, 2016

The Jar of Love Class is a sweet gift class for anyone in your life you want to show your appreciation to. I designed some gifts to specifically be teacher gifts, but could also be any kind of fall themed gifts. Apples are great in the fall! Included are two cards, a gift box, a Hersey Nugget Holder, a shaker tag and jar wrap and a desk lantern/light gift box.
Full details, and the rest of my class schedule, can be found here. 
If you would like to purchase just the PDF, you can find it here. 
SaveSaveSaveSave

12 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! I never in a million years would have dreamed this one up! You amaze me, Erica Cerwin! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is VERY kind of you Connie!! Thank you!!

      Delete
  2. OMG Erica these projects are just adorable, you did a great job showing the use of this set! Might just need to buy it now =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your projects, as usual. My question is where did you get those graham crackers? They look luscious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are at all of our grocery stores- They are called Honey Made Graham Dippers. :-) Thanks for the kind words!

      Delete
  4. Incredible project Erica!! Your project has been highlighted on my blog today for my Pinterest Highlights! Thank You

    ReplyDelete