Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Swirly Birds and Jar of Love In Color Club Cards

Good morning everyone! Today, I am sharing this month's cards for my In Color Clubs. Each one features the Swirly Birds and Jar of Love stamps in each of the five current In Colors. 

I always have so much fun making these cards. It's so interesting how different the exact card looks in five different colors! I also used some Watercolor Paper and the watercolor/salt technique to create the oval background behind the jars. 

Sweet Sugarplum

 
Flirty Flamingo 

Emerald Envy

Peekaboo Peach

Dapper Denim.

So which one is your favorite? I think Dapper is my favorite... or maybe Flirty Flamingo... Ack! It's so hard to choose! 

Don't forget that my BOGO sale is in full swing over on my Facebook Group! Make sure to hop over and join us! 




"BOGO: Buy the new product and get
 the retired product for FREE!" 

 I am offering all my retired Stampin’ Up products for FREE with an equal online order for new products. 


You will be responsible for paying for shipping from me to you on the retired product. 
This is only available to those who live in the United States. 
Please read through the steps carefully. 
This special sale is only available from July 25-29, 2016


Check out my complete class calendar here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment