Thursday, August 25, 2016

Fancy Friday Blog Hop- Falling Flowers Bundle

Hello everyone! It's time for another round of the Fancy Friday Blog Hop! Don't you just love Blog Hops! 
We have a mood board of sorts as inspiration this month.
Fancy, eh? It took me a while to come up with an idea. I struggle with neutral palates, but once I pulled out the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate I was struck with inspiration! 


I decided to use the fancy acetate as my card base. I've done this a few times before and it always creates a stunning effect. I pulled out the new Falling Flowers Bundle to recreate the table flower arrangement. 

The colors I used were Garden Green, Always Artichoke, Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride and Whisper White. I also added some Soft Suede and the hard Wood Background Stamp. I finished the flower arrangement off with the Banners for you stamp set and coordinating Framelits. 

I added a piece of Whisper White, the same width as the soft side piece in the front, to the inside. I added a little swirl from the Falling Flowers set in the corner. Love that image! 

Oh, and can you see the Copper thread? LOVE it so much too!! 

Ok, that's it for me today. I hope you enjoyed my project. Now it's time to hop on along to my friend Connie Collins. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us! 
Check out my complete class calendar here! 


3 comments:

  1. Love the clear card and all the layers. Cool colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I've ever done a clear card - this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful! The color combination is stunning as well!

    ReplyDelete