Monday, August 8, 2016

August Stamp Club Projects- Always an Adventure

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Today, I am sharing one of the projects from this month's Stamp Club To go! Each month, members receive three projects from me in the mail: a card, a 3D project and either a scrapbook page or alternate card option. Here is this month's Scrapbook page with alternate card. 

I chose to use the Always an Adventure bundle for this month. It's a great bundle! I think this will be perfect for all those summer outdoor photos that we all undoubtedly have by now! 


Here is the alternate card for those who don't scrapbook. It is a CASE from a card I saw on Pinterest. It features the new In Colors Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy. 

And here is the scrapbook version. I meant to take a picture with my photos arranged on it, but forgot. You can put one large photo in the white space or even up to four square photos. 

Hope you feel inspired to scrapbook those summer photos now and I hope all my Stamp Club members enjoy this project! Thanks for stopping but today! 




Jar of Love Class To Go
$77 With Priority Shipping or $71 with local porch pick up
Deadline to register: August 12th, 2016
The Jar of Love Class is a sweet gift class for anyone in your life you want to show your appreciation to. I designed some gifts to specifically be teacher gifts, but could also be any kind of fall themed gifts. Apples are great in the fall! Included are two cards, a gift box, a Hersey Nugget Holder, a shaker tag and jar wrap and a desk lantern/light gift box.
Full details, and the rest of my class schedule, can be found here. 
Check out my complete class calendar here! 


2 comments:

  1. I was on the fence about getting this bundle, but now I have to have it!! Really cute scrapbook page, love it!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete