Thursday, August 4, 2016

Bermuda Bay Ombre Letters For You

Hello everyone! I have another sample to show you using the new Ombre ink pads. This one features the Bermuda Bay pad. I showed you this project last week and how fun it its to use these pads when you take them apart. 

This time, I used one of the pads on each of the letters in the word sweet, to create an ombre word. The letters are from the Letters From you set and then cut out with the coordinating framelits. 

You can see how each letter gets lighter than the last- the Ombre look! 

I added some embellishments at the end of the word: Burlap bow, Bermuda Bay Enamel Dots, Kraft floral stem. I think this card looks very "summery," don't you?

And here is the full supply list:





Jar of Love Class To Go
$77 With Priority Shipping or $71 with local porch pick up
Deadline to register: August 12th, 2016
The Jar of Love Class is a sweet gift class for anyone in your life you want to show your appreciation to. I designed some gifts to specifically be teacher gifts, but could also be any kind of fall themed gifts. Apples are great in the fall! Included are two cards, a gift box, a Hersey Nugget Holder, a shaker tag and jar wrap and a desk lantern/light gift box.
Full details, and the rest of my class schedule, can be found here. 
Check out my complete class calendar here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment