Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween- Sneak Peek

Hello everybody! I've got a quick post for you today. Just a sneak peek at one of my favorite sets from the upcoming Holiday Catalog. 
I showed you this cute little guy a few days ago. He's from the Halloween Cookie Cutter stamp set. I made a little card with him too. He is fun and easy to watercolor. As I mentioned before, there is a Halloween and a Christmas set of Cookie Cutter dudes. And, I am excited to tell you I have designed two classes for next month around them!

Would you like a little sneak peek???
 
Now, these classes and class planners aren;'t ready, so don't email me yet!! LOL! I am making a video to go along with them to show you how to watercolor them. With the kids home, that has been difficult! Maybe tomorrow. I'll announce it when they are ready... 


Ok, don't forget to order your Christmas Stamp A Stack for August: 

Peace This Christmas Stamp A Stack
Class To Go With Priority Shipping: $46
Class To Go with Local Porch Pick Up: $39
Add on an additional set of supplies for 9 more cards: $11

Jump into the Christmas card making early this year and have all your cards done way before December even arrives! This class will give you three designs, all featuring the Peace This Christmas stamp set, that are quick and easy to reproduce. Your class to go kit will include supplies for three cards each for a total of 9 cards Also included is a great card keeper that can not only hold all of your cards before you mail them out, but also all the Christmas cards you receive during the holidays!! Each kit will also include an entire bolt of Very Vanilla Thick Baker's Twine, Very Vanilla  and Crumb Cake Envelopes and a full color, step by step tutorial PDF.

If you would like to purchase just the PDF, you can find it here. 
Check out my complete class calendar here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment