Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Jar of Love

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday!
As you know, I am in LOVE with the new Jar of Love Bundle. 
It has to be my most favorite product from the new Stampin' Up catalog. 
And, because I am a Stampin' Up Demo, I have had the opportunity to see the upcoming (September 1) Holiday Catalog. And guess what? There are TWO more jar sets in that catalog that coordinate with this Framelit set! One is specifically for Halloween and one is for Christmas. Swoon worthy for sure! 

So, with that little tid bit of info, I highly recommend you invest in the Jar of Love bundle now so that when the holidays roll around, you can add the two new sets to use with your Framelits. And, I have a new Class to Go based around the bundle, which makes it an even more fun purchase! 

I designed this class with Fall in mind. I also designed it with Back to School in mind. It isn't a school only set, but it could lean that way if you wanted to take your child's new teacher a gift on the first day. 

I thought today, I would give you a close up look at two of my favorite projects from the class. 

I saw this mason jar on Pinterest that was painted like an  apple and knew I had to make one too. This is a quick treat that holds several Hersey Nuggets. It would make a fun school treat or even just Fall inspired treat. September is the month when apples are so good... at least here any way! ;-) 

Another project is a little lantern that holds a battery operated tea light. I think you could also put some yummy candies in with it as well. WOuldn't that be sweet sitting on someone's desk? 

And here it is in a darker room so you can see the light. 

Now, everything you need to make both the above projects, as well as four other projects, are included in your class kit. You will receive your own Jar of Love clear mount stamp set and Framelits to create your projects! All you need to provide are the ink pads and adhesive. I will have every thing cut, punched, embossed, sorted and organized! I also have a step by step PDF showing you how to make each project .
If you are ready to order your class to go kit, please click on the link below the summary:


Jar of Love Class To Go
$77 With Priority Shipping or $71 with local porch pick up
Deadline to register: August 12th, 2016
The Jar of Love Class is a sweet gift class for anyone in your life you want to show your appreciation to. I designed some gifts to specifically be teacher gifts, but could also be any kind of fall themed gifts. Apples are great in the fall! Included are two cards, a gift box, a Hersey Nugget Holder, a shaker tag and jar wrap and a desk lantern/light gift box.
Full details, and the rest of my class schedule, can be found here. 
Register for the Class To Go Kit Here

**If you already own this bundle or are a SU Demo and want to make these projects in your own class, you can purchase just the PDF here. **
Check out my complete class calendar here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment