Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Thoughtful Branches- Stamp Club To Go

Good morning my friends! Today, I have another Thoughtful Branches sample for you. I REALLY love this bundle. I have made so many project with it and each time, I think I love it more than the last! Today's card is actually our Stamp Club to Go Card project. 

I didn't stamp the hydrangea this time, I just use the Framelit. I backed it with a white oval and added some pearls. I also added in some of the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate in the window to give it a more formal look. I think this would make a nice wedding card! The For You is embossed in gold! 

Don't forget:  The Thoughtful Branches Bundle is only available August 2nd- August 31st, 2016. You can see and order it here. Once you order it, shoot me an email to let me know and I will send you this fun Project Planner to go along with your new bundle for FREE!  


Jar of Love Class To Go
$77 With Priority Shipping or $71 with local porch pick up
Deadline to register: August 12th, 2016
The Jar of Love Class is a sweet gift class for anyone in your life you want to show your appreciation to. I designed some gifts to specifically be teacher gifts, but could also be any kind of fall themed gifts. Apples are great in the fall! Included are two cards, a gift box, a Hersey Nugget Holder, a shaker tag and jar wrap and a desk lantern/light gift box.
Full details, and the rest of my class schedule, can be found here. 
Check out my complete class calendar here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment