Thursday, September 1, 2016

2016 Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog Favorite Things Video

Hello everybody! 
Hooray- It's September 1st! That means the Holiday Catalog is LIVE! 
I made a My Favorite Things video so you can see ALL the wonderful things from the catalog that you need to add to your list! 

Direct Link:https://youtu.be/0cIjDmMB9-o

If you need a hard copy of the catalog, email me. I'm happy to mail them out for free! 



I am also offering some product shares! These are a great and affordable way for you to get all you favorites with out breaking the bank! 
I have four options: 
2016 Holiday Catalog Paper Share $24 
Each round of shares will order when group (of four) is full. Once I receive the product, I will cut, sort and ship them in a Padded Priority Envelope ($7) within a few days. 

2016 Holiday Catalog Accessory Share $16 
Each round of shares will order when group (of four) is full. Once I receive the product, I will cut, sort and ship them in a Priority Envelope ($5) within a few days. 


 
 2016 Holiday Catalog Ribbon Share $8 
Each round of shares will order when group (of four) is full. Once I receive the product, I will cut, sort and ship them in a Priority Envelope ($5) within a few days. 




I will of course combine shipping if you buy more than one. But, if you buy all three, 
I will discount it a bit plus throw in a free roll of Washi tape! 


And, you MUST set your alarm for tonight at 8:00 CST! I will be doing  a Facebook Workshop which includes Make and Takes, games and of course- PRIZES!! 
Everyone is welcome- even if you are a SU Demo. :-)  


Join me on my Facebook Group page (make sure you have joined the group!) for an evening of make and takes, prizes and fun. Everyone who places a qualifying order attached to this online workshop will get the make and takes for FREE!


New Cookie Cutter To Go Classes now available! 
Check out my complete class calendar here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment