Friday, September 2, 2016

Halloween Cookie Cutter Mummy Box (Video Tutorial)

TGIF everybody!! 

Were you able to join me last night on Facebook for my Holiday Catalog Kick Off  Facebook Workshop.  We had so much fun!! One of the projects I showed is this adorable Mummy Box that features the Halloween Cookie Cutter Stamp Set. 

Of all the projects I made last night, this was my favorite for sure. 
Inside is a 100 calorie Snickers Bar (Dollar General, CVS or Walgreens.)

You can see the full tutorial here: https://youtu.be/4We9DK430EQ


You can also take advantage of the Workshop Ordering Incentive too! You have through Sunday evening to get the Make and Take Supplies for FREE!

Order here if you're interested! 

Have a great weekend!

Next Class: 

New Cookie Cutter To Go Classes now available! 
Check out my complete class calendar here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment