Friday, September 9, 2016

Hello Blog Hop- Glamper Greeting


Hello everyone! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have arrived here as part of the Hello Blog Hop for the Holiday Catalog. If  you haven't begun, make sure you follow the link at the bottom of this post to see all the beautiful things my fellow Stampin' Up Demos from around the world have created! It's so fun to see what such talented artist create!

I chose to get fancy and watercolor for this project! I fell in love with Glamor Greetings the minute I saw it in the new catalog. I ordered it on my very first order. I knew it would be so fun to watercolor. I decided to emboss it with our new Copper Embossing Powder for two reasons. First, because the image is small, I thought the embossed lines would help control the water. Second, I wanted to use that beautiful copper!! 

I used my Aqua Painter along with Real Red, Smokey Slate, Crumb Cake and Pool Party. I did several layers, allowing each to dry before I added more color. This really allows you to get a bold color wash. I fussy cut the camper and mounted it with Dimensionals. Then, I added some Tombo Glue and sprinkled on some Mica Flakes (snow!!) I left a lot of white space because I really wanted that camper to be the star of the show. This set is one that will carry over through out the year. This camper will be getting lots of use in my studio for sure! 

Ok, your off to the wonderfully talented Sarah Berry! Enjoy! 


Here is the full list in case you want to jump around.
Erica Cerwin - USA (You are here!)
Supplies Used:



Upcoming Class To Go!

New Cookie Cutter To Go Classes now available! 
Check out my complete class calendar here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment