Friday, September 23, 2016

Hello Blog Hop- Paisleys and Poseys

Hello and welcome back to the Hello Blog Hop!

In sticking with our Holiday Catalog Theme, this time I decided to use the Paisleys and Posies Stamp Set.
I had an idea in mind and I decided to give it a try. We have some new DSP called Fancy First Specialty DSP. I wondered what it would look like with the paisleys embossed and then rubbed in navy. Well, it looks awesome! The  paper already has an image embossed don it, so not only did the embossed paisleys resist the ink, but so did the diagonal stripes on the paper! Fun!  

I used Night of Navy and Real Red. I love this combo! So classic! I chose a sentiment from Love & Affections. The trim is the Real Red Sating Ribbon. I cut the edge off and pilled the fibers out.  Lastly, I used the Paisley Framelits to cut the red shape. Beautiful, isn't it?

Alright, your on to the next stop, back to the top, Sarah Berry!


Here is the full list in case you'd like to bounce around...
Sarah Berry - UK
Jennifer Pauli - GERMANY
Paula Dobson - NEW ZEALAND
Tracy May - UK
Caroline van der Straaten - THE NETHERLANDS
Bibiana Cameron - UK
Constanze Wirtz - GERMANY
Jacque Williams - NEW ZEALAND
Julie Kettlewell - UK
Erica Cerwin - USA You are here! 



Free with a $50 Stampin' Up Product Purchase from September 22- October 21. 
Already a Stampin' Up Demo? Purchase the PDF here



Spooky Fun Class To Go

Porch Pick Up (locals):$30
Priority Mail: $37
Add on coordinating Framelits for $20
Deadline to purchase this kit is September 27th! 


Check out my complete class calendar here! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow you had double fun on this project!
    Wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best use of the paisley stamp I have seen, so fabulous; thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete