Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Holiday Catalog Kick Off Party Recap

Hello everyone! I am sorry I've been quiet for several days. I was enjoy a long holiday weekend with my family and trying not to do too much work. I did however host my local Holiday Catalog event on Sunday afternoon. It was so much fun! I took lots of pictures before everyone arrived, but will you believe I forgot to take pictures once everyone was here! Ack!

I had LOTS of displays. I really wanted everyone to see the new projects in action. They are just the best selection of holiday products Stampin' Up has ever offered ( if I do say so myself!)


My daughter was very confused when she saw this table. She said "Mom!! Christmas is months away!!!" Ha!
Everyone was gaga over the new Forever Evergreen project kit (the three trees.) It's really so much more beautiful in person than what you can see in the catalog.





You will see all of these projects in blog posts and classes coming up in the coming months.

We also had three make and takes. One for each holiday- this was a Halloween treat holder. Details coming later this week. 




A beautiful Christmas card I CASED from my Michigan trip last week. 
And we also had a Posey and Paisley Card but I guess I didn't get pictures of that set up.

I made everyone who came a special treat bag. Inside was some delicious homemade caramel corn. 
I used the Jar of Haunts stamps et to decorate the bag. I've been dying to use this cute little mummy- isn't he super cute??

If you need a Holiday Catalog, make sure to let me know. I would be happy to send you now! Thanks for stopping by I'll be back tomorrow!



New Cookie Cutter To Go Classes now available! 
Check out my complete class calendar here! 


1 comment:

  1. Your creations are so much fun! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete