Thursday, September 15, 2016

In Color Club Cards for September- Totally Trees

Good morning my friends! Today, i am sharing this month's In Color Club Cards. Each of the members will receive a handmade card in their color kit that features their monthly color!


I chose a new stamp set form the Holiday Catalog to play with, of course! Totally Trees is a fun set because it can be very Fall specific or it can be very NON fall. Trees, depending on the color, can be used for all seasons. I also paired the sweet tree with the Cable Knit DYNAMIC Embossing Folder. If you haven't played with this folder, you need to! It's much thicker than regular embossing folders. It creates a very deep texture. 

Flirty Flamingo

Dapper Denim


Sweet Sugarplum

Emerald Envy

Peekaboo Peach

So which one is your favorite? I'm not sure I can pick! 
Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to check out my upcoming classes! 



Spooky Fun Class To Go
Deadline to purchase this kit is September 27th! 
If you would like to purchase just the PDF, you can find it here. 

New Cookie Cutter To Go Classes now available! 

Check out my complete class calendar here! 


2 comments:

  1. Very cute cards! Which dsp did you use?? :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! It's the In Color Envelope Paper.

      Delete