Friday, September 16, 2016

Keurig Cup Gift Box- Pumpkin Spice Edition

Hello my friends! Remember this project I showed at my online workshop a couple of weeks ago? 
It holds a K-Cup and it's situated in our new White Gift Boxes. In the video tutorial (see below) I mentioned that you could put a bag of marshmallows in the bottom as well (this one is hot chocolate.) 

I have received several emails asking where I had seen those individual bags of marshmallows and I can't remember nor have I been able to find them! But, my friend and downline Lisa sent this picture to me yesterday. She found them at HEB (our local grocery store). She said they were on the bottom shelf next to the colored marshmallows. :-) I knew I had seen them at some point! 

I have made a bunch for my upcoming Craft Fair and used Pumpkin Spice. I also wanted to say that my friend Renee BRILLIANTLY said to me "Why don't you just cut a hole in the lid rather than making that insert...." 
Mind. Blown. 
Why do I always make things harder than they have to be!?!? So, for these, that's exactly what I did!!
I used a stamp from a past Paper Pumpkin Kit- unfortunately it's not still available. It was a treasure for sure. I also used the pumpkin from Jar of Haunts. 


And here is the original video if you need to see how to make these fun little gift boxes! 


Direct Link: https://youtu.be/Yrdq1VrlT44
Thans for stopping by!

Don't forget- TOMORROW is the last day to get the Cookie Cutter Classes!! 


New Cookie Cutter To Go Classes now available! 
Check out my complete class calendar here! 


4 comments:

  1. Love it Erica. Well don as allways.
    xxx JOlan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea Erica. Thank you so much for sharing! I think I will make some of these for a craft fair that I am in this next weekend. May I ask what you sell yours for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Love it as always! Although areas are different, I'd also be interested in finding out what you sell them for! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! Love it as always! Although areas are different, I'd also be interested in finding out what you sell them for! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete