Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Mediterranean Achievers Blog Hop September- Thankfulness


Hello everyone and welcome to this month's Mediterranean Trip Achievers Blog Hop! I love this hop each month and I hope you do too! This month;s these is Gratitude. Easy Peasy!! I am always making Thank You cards. I have so many thank you to send out, almost daily it seams! I decided to do a little over the top with this card. I held nothing back and just played with my tools! 


I have to tell you this card is inspired by a wreath I asked a friend to make recently. Her name is Katie and she is the owner of Pink Bluebonnet Wreaths. She lives here locally, but she ships her GORGEOUS wreaths all over the country. This is the wreath she made for me. 


When I was driving home with my beautiful wreath sitting in my front seat, I kept thinking how it would make such a pretty card! I was going to do a wreath on the card front, but ended up going a different way using the basket from Basket of Wishes. 


The flower arrangement features lots of die cuts. The flowers are from Botanical Builders. I cut five for each flower. The colors I used are Pumpkin Pie and Cherry Cobbler. I added Epoxy Stickers in the same color to the center of each flower. The rest of the foliage was cut using Thinlits from Pretty Pines Collection. I used Garden Green and Cajun Craze. 

This card has a lot of dimension.. HA! Like, I don't think it would mail in a regular envelope!! But, that's what makes it super fancy, right!? :-) 

For the inside, I went a little crazy too... But fun, right? These stamps are all from Banners For You. I used all the same colors as the front plus Early Espresso. 

I hope you like my over the top crazy card! Now, who should I send it too??? I have so many wonderful people in my life who deserve a fancy card like this! 

Alright, it's time for you to hop around the globe! Enjoy your trip! 


Check out all the products I used below: 

Check out my complete class calendar here! 


4 comments:

  1. WOW! Wonderful colors and such a great card - someone will be very blessed to receive it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Erica - as always - these are SPECTACULAR!!!!! And the colours are so rich and vibrant! Love, love love. Thanks for sharing and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You have such a way with color and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. I really like seeing how other people use the Botanical Builder.

    ReplyDelete