Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Mr. Funny Bones Pen Toppers (Video Tutorial)

Hey everybody! I have a new video for you today- yay! I want to take minute and show you these cute bone pens I found on Amazon (Link at the bottom.) They go perfectly with the Mr. Funny Bones stamp set! 


I packaged them up and made cute bag toppers using Mr. Funny Bones. 


These are super easy and FAST to make, which I love! 

Mr. Funny Bones is a great set! It's got a bunch of stamps in it and they are photopolymer, so lining them up isn't too difficult! Check out the video for all the specifics:


Video: Direct Link: https://youtu.be/fn209su-mvo
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 2 1/2" X 5"
Whisper White Cardstock: 2 1/4" X 2 1/4"
DSP: 1 3/4" X 6"

Here are the Bone Pens: 


And here is the complete list of Stampin' Up Supplies:



Check out my complete class calendar here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment