Thursday, September 8, 2016

Mr. Funny Bones Scrapbook Page and Card

Hello everybody! Today I want to share this month's Stamp Club Scrapbook Page and alternate card. As you know, we make three projects at club. One is always a scrapbook page. But, for my non-scrapbookers, I also offer an alternate card instead. I try to design them so that they are very similar and use all the same products. This month, I chose to focus on the Halloween Night DSP as well as the cute Mr. Funny Bones stamp set. 

I chose to use Kraft as my base for both. I love Kraft, it's my go to. 

 I used 1" X 2 1/2" pieces of DSP and the Triple Banner Punch to create a fun banner.


I also added in the ghost from the Sweet Home stamp set.

Ok, that's it for me today. I've got a very busy day ahead but wanted to make sure to squeeze in this post! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow- I am participating in another fun blog hop! Happy Thursday!




New Cookie Cutter To Go Classes now available! 
Check out my complete class calendar here! 


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment