Monday, September 12, 2016

Paisleys & Poseys Stamp Club Card

Hello everyone! Today, I am sharing the third project from this month's Stamp Club- our card. 

I chose to use the Paisley's suite for this project. It's so versatile and I have seen about a billion different varieties. I stuck with the colors from the beautiful Petal & Paisleys DSP. It's a wonderful pallet of fall colors. And, the coordinating Paisley Framelits are amazing! There are NINETEEN dies in this set!! It's hard to tell here, but I also used the new copper foil paper. 

Here is another version of the same card. This DSP set has two different foil patterned papers- the Night of Navy one you can see as well as the Very Vanilla one which is tucked behind the copper foil paper. 

I want to let you all know that I have one spot left in a "I Want It All" Holiday Catalog Share. If you are interested, please email me ASAP. The cost is $46 plus $13 shipping. You will get a piece of all the new DSPs, yards of all the ribbon and trim as well as a sampling of all the new embellishments. Email me to purchase this share!


Only a few more days to purchase your Cookie Cutter Class To Go Kit! Details in the link below. 

New Cookie Cutter To Go Classes now available! 
Check out my complete class calendar here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment