Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Totally Trees Gable Box Video Tutorial

Good morning my friends! I am so happy to tell you that I have a new video tutorial! Yay! This is actually this month's Stamp Club 3D Project. I am diving into Fall without looking back, as you can tell! I want to help you start planning your fall gifts and this one is an easy and quick that holder for sure! 

It doesn't require any tools except a scoring tool- either your Simply Scored or Stampin' Trimmer. 

As you can see, it's open on the sides and the top is angled and held together with one of our beautiful Gold Binder Clips. 

Pumpkin Spice Hersey Kisses anyone? YUM! 

OK, without further delay, let me show you how to make it! 

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/WpqW15fPrzc
Measurements: 
Soft Suede 8" X 11"
Long side- 2 1/2", 4 1/2", 6 1/2" and 8 1/2"
Short Side- 2" and 6"
Very Vanilla- 3 3/4" X 1 3/4"
Pumpkin Pie 3 7/8" X 1 7/8"

Supply List:

And today is the very last day to RSVP for tomorrow's Simply Beautiful class! I forgot to send out my final call yesterday, so I am extending it through today! 

  Simply Beautiful Card Class
September 8th, 6-8 pm
Forest Hills Presbyterian Church, Helotes, TX
Create 8 beautiful cards for $15, or free with a minimum purchase that night. 
Don't live in the area? No problem. Place a minimum order and receive the cards for free. 



New Cookie Cutter To Go Classes now available! 
Check out my complete class calendar here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment